1. The wind was 6-7 knots and the sea was not choppy.
2. Boat 37 (Hector Sanz Cabaeres) and Boat 29 (Bernabeu) were sailing downwind on the second leg.
3. Boat 37 was on starboard tack and Boat 29 was on port tack.
4. The boats were on converging courses.
5. Boat 29 held her course and Boat 37 bore away when the distance between the boats was around one boat length.
6. Contact occured between the bow of the starboard hull of Boat 37 and amidships of the port hull of Boat 29.
7. The starboard hull of Boat 37 was slightly damaged. There was no injury.
8. Neither boat took a penalty.