1) At the zone for the leeward mark, 3 boats were overlapped on Starboard.
2) 3127 was windward; 3063 middle and 3742 to leeward.
3) As 3127 rounds the mark, contact occurs between bowsprit of 3063 and backstay of 3127.
4) All 3 boats rounded the mark in a line, astern of each other 3127, then 3063, then 3742
5) No boats undertook penalty turns
6) There was no damage
7) Wind strength was 12 - 15 knots
3063 as an outside overlapped boat, failed to give Mark Room to 3127 which was the inside boat. RRS 14 and 18.2(a)
3742 as an outside boat, gave Mark room to 3063 and 3127. RRS 18.2 (b)
RRS 14, 18.2a and 18.2b
3063 DSQ race 6
Jonathon Rees AUS NJ (Chairman), Jonathon Rees AUS NJ (Chairman), Luke Tupper AUS NJ, Mike Alison NZL IJ, Peter Scheuerl GER IJ, Jonathon Rees AUS NJ, Luke Tupper AUS NJ, Mike Alison NZL IJ, Peter Scheuerl GER IJ